[meteorite-list] The final Meteorite Givaway!!

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 15 12:06:31 2005

Hello list.Well as they say, ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END!So it is
with all my givaways.This is the FINAL one.I now have where my collection
is where I want it and nothing more to give away.It has been an
outstanding ride to be able to give back to people who have not been as
fortunate as I.What is still hard to believe is all the nay-sayers who
cannot believe that I will give something away for nothing.Well if you
think about the BIG,BIG picture of life,we come into this world with
NOTHING,and we leave with NOTHING.So why hog it all when you can give some
of it away.So with out further ado:(1) 1.6 gram slice of FRANCONIA,(1) 1.1
GRAM SLICE OF franconia,(1) micro of SAU 002,(3)fragments of CAMPOS SALES
0.4 grams,(1) micro of DAG 400 (LAST ONE),and finally the very last
one,(1) 3.7 gram, slice of NWA 2770.That is all folks.It is not that I am
tiring of doing them,it is just all the trips to the post office,the extra
postage I pay,getting everything prepared for shipping,etc.But it was all
worth it to give back to the less fortunate ones.I really hope the people
whom I have given back to,are really appreciative of what I did.And as
usual I'll pay for shipping.Just be the first 6 to chime in.Only 1 per
person please.

                                 steve arnold, chicago,usa!!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!