AW: [meteorite-list] Re: 13.5 kg lunar

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 14 14:59:05 2005

>Hi list!

That?s it!!! Walter sees it in the right light! Meteorites are interesting
for what they are and not for what they are worth in cash. I think everyone,
who collects them only as a sort of status symbol or to show off with their
value is on a bad trip and should be ashamed of.
But I don?t think that they will lose their cash value absolutly, because of
the fact, that there will be ever a group of collectors, who want to pay for
them. So prices will be regulated by supply and demand (as normal).

Best regards

Ingo/Germany

--- Urspr?ngliche Nachricht ---

--