[meteorite-list] Kansas Legal Debate: Creation, Evolution and Intelligent Design

From: Jamie <jme-ekholm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 13 15:32:21 2005

I'm having a difficult time understanding how the idea of God and evolution
can not co-exist. It is almost like if you believe in God, you must also
believe creationism, or if you believe evolution as fact, you can not
believe in God.

Perhaps there are other definitions of intelligent design, but I have never
seen it as being even remotely similar to creationism.

Now I don't advocate bringing up religion or intelligent design in school.
That is not its place. I think this is a subject one has to draw their own
conclusions from. It shouldn't be force fed to anyone.

Jamie