(wrong string) ’Orbigny TS Follow-up, AD: Ebay auctions

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 13 10:59:51 2005

Hello Alex and list,

Alex noted: "Steve Arnold from ARKANSAS, "meteoritebroker", of course...!!
:-)"

Steve Arnold was my source and I paid much less then $1000.00. I mentioned
Killgore's price as it was a quote he gave me in Tucson. Some of you might
remember that big light display in his room. It was made from a D'Orbigny
TS. Arnold's price very's as the size of thin section will very, but you
can likely get one around $400.00.

I was kind of avoiding going too heavy into prices, as it is not my desire
to compare dealer prices on the list. On a meteorite such as D'Orbigny,
where wholesale cost has varied so much, prices or so much profits are not
as clear. But since I have now.....

For those wanting more affordable thin sections, me and Jerry have listed a
Wichita, Wild Horse and Lost Creek TS's on ebay. Three meteorites we have
the main masses of.

These thin sections, and others we will present later, were made by the same
people NWU gets theres made through and have large surface areas.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531551407

You can view the Wichita TS above, and click on sellers other auctions to
see the others. Most of the thin sections we will offering will not be
available anywhere else.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com