WHERE HUNTING was [meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters Released from Oman

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 13 05:52:20 2005

Sorry for previous message... Clicked on the wrong
key

Dear List,

So deserts are more and more forbidden for
meteorite-hunting, we'll have to find new playgrounds.

I suggest US deserts, dry lakes, plains (except
national parks), South european countries (I had two
successes in Spain..., remember), asian countries
(Mongolia), south american countries such as Chile,
Argentina.

Sure it's harder to hunt that deserts but as they were
less hunted, there may be great finds to do.

If we lose deserts for meteorite hunting, it's the
beginning of the end for your hobby so we have to find
new areas.

Any advice.

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com