[meteorite-list] Kansas Legal Debate: Creation, Evolution and Intelligent Design

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 13 01:14:23 2005

At 09:53 PM 5/12/2005, Darren Garrison wrote:
>On Fri, 13 May 2005 04:35:59 +0000, joseph_town_at_att.net wrote:
>
> >Accept the fact that we are too primitive to comprehend the workings of
> the universe and go with the flow.
>
>No.
>_

It's this kind of narrow-minded stand that has put this issue where it is
now. If anyone has a complete understanding of the workings of the
universe, I would like to read about it. Just one hundred years ago people
thought going to the moon was foolish nonsense. We don't know as much as
we think we do.

JKG