[meteorite-list] Kansas Legal Debate: Creation, Evolution and Intelligent...

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 12 19:58:08 2005

En un mensaje con fecha 05/12/2005 6:07:17 PM Mexico Daylight Time,
clp_at_alumni.caltech.edu escribe:
>Dirk wrote:
> Intelligent Design
> is a new paradigm that states that there was an
> Intelligence behind the design of the Universe and
> Creation of Life.

Hola, Dirk, what's this a multiple choice exam in free will:) Who are we
mere scarecrow brained mortals to be fitting such a remarkable intelligence
into our paradigms. What happened to the good old days when there were justs
the believers and the blasphemers/wicked witches and each proudly wore their
team jersey??? Oh, I forgot, Kansas is the Land of Oz. Glad to hear the
wizard is keeping the show going:) Someday I'll wish upon a star....fly beyond
the clouds and over the rainbow *sigh*