[meteorite-list] SALE: Pro slicer Saw blades

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 12 10:14:28 2005

I have speeded up my planed time to go away and so I
am in liquidation mode now (Going to vacation and
tarvel in asia for three months before going to New
Zealand and I am hoping to squeeze ensisheim and st
marie in next month but not sure if I can manage that
yet). I regularly buy saw blaeds from the manufacturer
50 or 100 at a time and have about 40 six inch blades
here with 1/2 inch holes in teh middle. (Both .12 and
.006).
I need to liquidate everything within two weeks.
$20 each plus shipping (They retail $35 or $37.50 each
I believe)
Next sunday I plan to end all of my auctions and ebay
store items. (So if you see something of interest in
my ebay store let me know and maybe we can work out
some deal).
Cheers
DEAN (AMUNRE on ebay)