[meteorite-list] AD - New Ureilite NWA 2703 - NICE

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 12 05:46:16 2005

Dear list members,

I would like to announce another very interesting and beautiful new ureilte
from the Sahara. It is NWA 2703 and I have listed some specimens with "Buy
it Now" on eBay under my seller name, naturesvault.

Here are the links to the six listed last night:

NEW - NWA 2703 A Very Rare R1 Ureilite Meteorite Complete Slice 6.1 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531797677&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2703 A Very Rare R1 Ureilite Meteorite Complete Slice 3.3 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531797939&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2703 A Very Rare R1 Ureilite Meteorite Complete Slice 2.5 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531798149&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2703 A Very Rare R1 Ureilite Meteorite Complete Slice 1.4 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531798379&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2703 A Very Rare R1 Ureilite Meteorite Complete Slice 642mg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531798673&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW - NWA 2703 A Very Rare R1 Ureilite Meteorite Part Slice 480mg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531799061&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Even if you are not interested in purchasing one of these, the pictures are
worth looking at.

I have also listed 18 unclassified Saharan meteorites, all starting at just
99 cents and sizes range from 747 to 114 grams.

To see these and more, click on one of the above links and then click "View
seller's other items" or go to eBay and search for items by seller,
naturesvault.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection