[meteorite-list] Ad - Last Piece Haag Catalog, New C.C.!

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 9 20:45:38 2005

Stan,

Not only do I agree with you on that issue, but aren't those diamonds in
the carbonaceous chondrites nanometer-sized, or a billionth of a meter
in size? I don't understand how something so miniscule could affect a
sawblade. I also thought I heard that it was carbides that caused the
difficulty in cutting, but I don't remember my source.

David