[meteorite-list] Ensisheim show info

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Z.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 9 15:36:53 2005

Hi Mike,

Glad you could envisage being again with us in Ensisheim this year!

I planned to send the last updates by next Monday (May 9) when I am again back
in France (I was away for a while, trips in South of France, New Zealand and
now Belgium for the extended week-end). I can't send files as attachment from
my Belgian home for now.

Show is, as usually, sticked to the Ste Marie dates, thus planned for the
week-
end of June 17-19.

If you are planning to come along with friends, please tell me now the number
of persons and dates (kind of room, days... needed). I can then phone to "La
Couronne" hotel for you now.

For "La Couronne", it is more than time (possibly fully booked ?) but we will
try the best. At the worst, there are rooms available at the "Niemerich"
but it
is 5 km away. There might be some other alternatives as well.

I'll keep in touch with you and send to the List the last updates by Monday.

You and all of your friends are warmly welcome.
Also let me know whether you need some table or if you prefer just "browse
around".

Also, don't forget we have the consignment room where you could leave some
pieces for sale. There are no fees and we give priority to "overseas" guests.

Last, we have that big party scheduled on Friday (June 17) night. The
most "pertinent" discussions about the past, present and future of meteorites
will probably be debated there.

You'll have the whole night for that (as our Russian guests use to say).

Good luck!

Friendly,

Zelimir
---------

Selon Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>:

> Does anyone have the complete details on the Ensisheim show this year?
> I need to get a hotel booked for me and some friends there for the show. It
> looks like I have some business to deal with in Europe and so a good excuse
> to attend that show and St Marie aux Mine show.
> Mike Farmer

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Universit? de Haute Alsace
ENSCMu, Lab. GSEC,