[meteorite-list] Field recovery & Lab Notes - Wellman (f)

From: McCartney Taylor <mccartney_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 9 11:19:45 2005

The Wellman (f) [provisional] has made it out of the lab. Below is the link to the lab results and
my very delayed recovery report of the recovery of the Wellman (f) in October of 2004.

By popular request, I have included bigger pictures (and in focus!). Be warned, the web page is
now about 4 megs and will take a little while to load.

http://www.westernwelltool.com/trip-11OCT04/The_Wellman.htm

I am now offering material for sale / trade. See the link about it...

-mt
-- McCartneyTaylor, IMCA 2760