[meteorite-list] possible new illinois meteorite find

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 20:43:05 2005

Hell, who says that you have to be a mother to have something nice happen
to you on mothers day?At about 2:45 chicago time, I was doing some hunting
at a nearby rock quarry, when I spotted as very nice crusted stone mixed
in with a bunch of others.I picked it up and looked and I just started to
get real excited.So I came home and did some testing.It passes the
magnetic test slightly,the streak test comes up positive.Tomorrow I am
going to sand a small piece down to make sure.It is only 11.5 grams.There
is no denying the fusion crust.I will have better results tomorrow
night.You can see it on my homepage on my website.I feel very,very
positive about this.As harry used to say,HOLY COW!

                                      STEVE ARNOLD, CHICAGO

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com