[meteorite-list] what???

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 20:24:00 2005

In my writing, I tend to overuse, that is to say, I don't fully understand
the usage of, among other forms of punctuation (or articles for that
matter), the comma.

But clearly Devin, the usage of "and etc." is a gross misuse of the English
language, a simple "etc." should suffice.

Can a sentence start with "But"?

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...