[meteorite-list] American Meteorite Survey e-mail with virus attachments

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 8 15:50:00 2005

Hello all,

If anyone gets a virus attachment from the American
Meteorite Survey, please forward it back with full
headers to:

american_meteorite_survey_at_yahoo.com

I want to track this down.

What is interesting to note is ever since I visited
that stinking Meteorite*Blog site this has happened,
first virus being sent to Dirk Ross.

I think that this is because I made the mistake of
opening several of the posted files, and maybe some of
these have a virus.

(SOMEONE NEEDS TO SHUT THAT SITE DOWN!.. It does none
of us any good, and makes us look bad. At least
moderate it.)

Steve Schoner
American Meteorite Survey

Discover Yahoo!