[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes for May is now up.

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 7 22:24:54 2005

Actually, no, anyone who knows me knows that I would not compromise my
morals for money or anything else for that matter! (probably why I am broke)
 He was given the land for mining, there was nothing to mine, he knew it,
but did not tell the government about it, he just let them give it to him.
Even if he did not know, an honest man would of gave it back when he found
out.
  I would love to own the crater, hunting parties every week end!!!!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm
http://fstop.proboards24.com/