[meteorite-list] (AD) ebay auctions/meteorite sale

From: devon slater <consciencepolice_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 6 17:59:58 2005

Hi Steve and List-
Read the last line of Steve's post on May 4th. Yet in his May 6th post
he mentions yet again his sale. Steve, why do you tell us you will not
post any more about something, only to post within two days? Being
known as a relentless poster is one thing, not holding true to your
word is another.

Devon Slater

On Wednesday, May 4th Steve Arnold wrote:

Hi list.Just a note that there are 4 days left on my meteorite sale,
with
15 items left.Please make me a reasonable offer.NOT SOMETHING DUMB.I
even
lowered the prices.No more 3 for 1.Just make an offer and you might be
surprised.Also no more posts on this, it ends sat. the 6th at 6 pm.

                                             steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com