[meteorite-list] collecting to long?

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 6 11:09:50 2005

Hello List, what's wrong with this?
  I had a dream last night, and told my daughter about it this morning. I
said I was out somewhere (no idea where) and ran into and had a nice
conversation with Matthew McConaughey, (my daughter interrupted me to ask
"who is Matthew McConaughey?" I reminded her; the actor from Sahara and the
Wedding planner). I continued; but a few minutes later, Matthew McConaughey
turned out to be Mark Bostick.
   My daughter said;
"you know my dad's a meteorite collector when I know who Mark Bostick is and
I have to ask, who Matthew McConaughey is"

 Ya think I talk to much about meteorites?

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm
http://fstop.proboards24.com/