FW: [meteorite-list] Knudson, law suits and character assassination andfraud????

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 3 17:37:10 2005

Bob asked "What's this crap about Tom Knudson???"

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2005-May/173305.html

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2005-May/173303.html

I don't think Tom meant anything by bringing this subject, which has been
ran through the mud, on the list, a few times too many.

Perhaps I wasn't clear on my story on the local guy, but that is who
threatened to sue me over his badly suspected meteorite. I have not
communicated with DeRusse, until today briefly, and to be fair to him, he
left a kind comment on my website a few weeks ago.

I however do not think DeRusse has what he think he does, but that is my own
personal opinion.

Anyway, most list-members know that Alan Rubin has went out of his way for
meteorite researchers-collectors-dealers a thousand times and UCLA has a
track record in meteorites that is better then any other American
University. No disrespect elsewhere, UCLA had Dr. Frederick Leonard.

Anway, hoping this puts the subject to rest, if anyone is confused on
anything, they should check the list archives...there is likely 100 e-mails
on the subject and I see no reason to beat a dead horse.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

PS: If you have not read Alan Rubin's book, "Disturbing the Solar System", I
suggest you look for one. Rubin covers about everything in this book, along
with nice chapters on the moon, mesosiderites (which are much less confusing
to me now), tektites, death of the dinosaurs and more.