[meteorite-list] Proof about Matteo

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 3 15:11:40 2005

Mike:
People like Matteo and our favorite buffoon from Elgin Illinois continue to
inflict damage on many in the meteorite community (you know, those "different"
people in the meteorite community that actually play by the rules). What is
almost as amazing to me are the live and let live people that defend their
behavior as "enthusiastic" or "harmless" as the meteorite list community continues
to deteriorate. God forbid if you actually take a stand and say enough is
enough. All of the live and let live nellies come out of the woodwork. Who
cares if our favorite idiots rip people off, damage relationships, impact dealer
reputations, or bring the level of discussion on this list to a kindergarten
level? "Just hit the delete key" is my favorite live and let live battle cry.
Well, while all that power deleting is going on, many good people will not
speak up or will leave the list altogether. Many have already done so. The list
will be left with the Matteo's and Big Steve's of the world, and a pack of
live and let live's. What a community that will be! I assure you that the many
good people that play by the rules will not wait around for it to happen.
While I am still around, I will speak out against these "enthusiastic" and
"harmless" idiots.

Terry
StarMeteorites