[meteorite-list] Matteo is at it again.

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 3 13:35:28 2005

Farmer you have drunk? I not have any meteorite2001 ID
on ebay....stop to say idiocy or I warning me Ebay of
your emails.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info