[meteorite-list] Rubin, UCLA and fraud????

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 3 12:18:20 2005

Mark and list and I guess Ray, I remember reading the name DeRusse, but I
try not to read the negative stuff on the list, I use my delete key more
than most people.
 I looked up UCLA for their meteorite department and ran across this thing,
Alan Rubin is like a god to me, I was really offended that someone put him
down, I did not believe a word of it, and was wondering why someone would
slander a man like Rubin, now I know!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm