[meteorite-list] O'Keefe Articles...Anyone have a list of?

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 1 20:20:08 2005

Hello list,

I was wondering if anyone has a list of John O'Keefe tektite articles. (I
think) I have four different articles, then his book and Povenmire's
book(s). I have extra "The Origin of Tektites" (from the E. King estate) is
someone has a tektite offprint I don't have they would like to trade.
Around 20 pages, this was O'Keefe's biggest article....ignoring the book.
(If you don't have a tektite article I am missing I am willing to sell it
for $20.00, but would rather trade for something).

Sorry, but I don't have a list of the tektite offprint articles I have right
now, but will put that on that things to do list and perhaps post it on my
website somewhere for reference. I have around 20.

Clear Skies,
Mark