[meteorite-list] Steve I thought you were going to control your postings?

From: David Hardy <mdavidhardy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 1 13:26:36 2005

Blocking an email address works much better. I have not been bothered by
Ssteve or Mateo (or whatever he is calling himself now) for a long time. I'll
occasionally read one of these posts to see what the offender has done now.

David H.

Here is the price of freedom,
your every drop of courage,
ounce of pain, pint of blood.