[meteorite-list] givaway #7 additions

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 1 11:56:00 2005

Obviously the majority of the list despises Steves relentless disregard for
the list and endless spam. However, for us optimists there is a bright side.
Ssteve sent me a nice 14 gram relatively fresh Zag individual. He even paid
shipping.It turned out to be a very nice specimen.
Ive spent thousands with several major dealers over the past few years and
only one dealer gave me a freebie one time.

So,
Steve, you may annoy the hell out of the list but you do have the
characteristic of generosity going for you.
Send more freebies my way anytime !

Bob E