[meteorite-list] Michael Casper is a thief

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 22:11:40 2005

Yes, it was a momentary lapse of sanity. He offered money, during the gem
show, money is king, I charged the card and thought all was well. Not true,
so two months later, Mr. Casper has sold my material, and I have no payment.
Typical actions of a man who has destroyed every friendship he ever had, and
ripped off every dealer who ever sold to him.
This is why I posted this warning, just to remind people what is happening.
I note that Casper has meteorites for sale on eBay right now.
Buy at your own risk......
Mike Farmer