[meteorite-list] Ad - small piece of the new chassignite, NWA 2737 on ebay ending tonight

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 15:57:46 2005

"If you know anything about meteorites, you know that
up to now, only ONE chassignite was known, namely,
Chassigny itself. Chassigny fell in France in 1815. It
is among the rarest of meteorites, with pieces
routinely going for $50,000/gram, according to
meteorite dealer Michael Blood. "

when Chassigny its go sold for $50,000/gr.? The max
have seen its $15,000/gr.

Matteo

--- Jeffrey Shallit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6521296871