[meteorite-list] oh oh...now my Kendrapara its Zag

From: McomeMeteorite Meteorite <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 30 01:13:32 2005

20-30 email for day? Farmer stop to drunk please....you broken me with your
offensive emails, I no put the last you have sent to me where you say my
mother its a ......... its a luck you are not a IMCA member, seen like
strokes the people via email.

Where is the fresh fusion crust on your mesosiderite??? In the photos is not
visible...If I have to payred the few crust visible in the photos...beh...my
NWA mesosiderite have over the 50% of black fusion crust.......

stop to broken Farmer, you are well know what type of person you are.