[meteorite-list] AD: Selling everything and leaving

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 28 10:49:34 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:09:07 +0200, "Lars Pedersen" <lbp_at_privat.tdcadsl.dk> wrote:

>A list of my meteorite collection can be seen here:
>http://home20.inet.tele.dk/stargazer/

I'm sorry to hear about your family problems, but that page you made is seriously screwed up. Not
the front page, but the one that you click on from there. It has no control boxes, no drop-down
lists, right-clicking only gets a notice that the page is copyrighted. The only way I could find to
close the thing was to ctrl-alt-del and kill the process in Task Manager.