[meteorite-list] OFF TOPIC: Tucson wins!!

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 25 11:26:21 2005

I about had a heart attack! I had forgotten that we had fouls to give
and couldn't believe we fouled, but then I realized what was going on -
too close for comfort... The guys did well! This could be their
year... Would this be a good reason to have a "get together" of
meteorite collectors/cats fans?

Beardown,

Mark