[meteorite-list] metorwrongs...

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Mar 24 16:14:52 2005

Hi Bob and list.
"My main point is that even legal terms are defined by
common usage, and the common usage of "meteorwrong"
isn't applied to "everything that isn't properly
classified"."

I have to agree with Bob, according to Manoj, Dean Bessey is the worlds
largest supplier of meteor-wrongs, I don't think so!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm