[meteorite-list] Tunguska wood sections for sale

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 23 04:13:11 2005

Hello

I have 17 sections with 1908 ring being lacking from
the italian exphedition of the 1991 take from the
Acuto Mount in Tunguska. This is rare material why its
available only for scientifics study, but I know a
person of the expheditions and i have trade some
material. For who its interested email me privatly and
I send a photo example of the pieces.

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it