[meteorite-list] why is everyone always picking on me (to quote afamous song phrase)

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 19:43:58 2005

Steve, I among many others like you, especially after meeting you, you are
one great guy!

You said: "Well I just thought it might
 help me win back some people who think very lowly of me."

Steve, you can not please these people! I have lost a lot of friends one
the list that were very important to me because I posted ebay adds to many
times, I have not posted one since and I guarantee you, I am no better liked
than I was before, although the hate mail has been cut in half. : ) You
were right when you said you can not be liked by everyone! I have made some
great friends on the list, but just as many enemies, can't please everyone!
I whimped out and quit posting ebay things even though I got many private
emails urging me to continue because they appreciated them, so I understand
why you are doing what your doing, I just don't know if it will help!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm