[meteorite-list] campos sales sale

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 18:57:16 2005

Frank, Bernd, Thomas, List,

I am stumped that so many people have criticised Steve for such a
meaningless blunder. Thanks should go to the three of you for pointing out
how inappropriate these disrespectful comments are.

If anyone catches Steve (or anybody on the list for that matter) making a
mistake then post something privately. It really only makes you look bad
when you post a negative comment to the entire list.

My 2 grams worth,

tett
Owen Sound, Ontario