[meteorite-list] Ad-Announcing a New German Iron Meteorite!

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 15:17:50 2005

Hello everyone! We are extremely pleased to announce a
New German Iron meteorite! This is only the 12th iron
meteorite to ever be found in Germany and it is a
spectacular, sculpted specimen. We are leaving it in
an 'as found' condition for now with the exception of
windowing a small area and etching it. Surprisingly,
it has a brilliant micro-etch pattern somewhat
reminescent to our New NWA 2428! We are accepting
offers and you can check out this unique German iron
on our website.

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites