[meteorite-list] campos sales sale

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Mar 22 03:47:56 2005

Norman Smith wrote:

>Another meteorite collector bet me that Steve would
>send another e-mail to the list within three days
>regarding his Campos Sales meteorites. Me, I figured
>it was a safe bet! I'm going back to betting on March
>Madness with 20 bucks less in my pocket.

Right-O Norman! Wager on University of Arizona (Tucson) Wildcats.
You'll most likely make some money as they made it to the Sweet 16 again
and hopefull will make it to the "Elite 8". Coach Lute Olson is one
class act and what a better town to root for....TUCSON! I bet even ol'
"Tucson" Geoff is in on the frenzy? Remember when Lute's wife died a
few years ago? That year the UA Wildcats took the NCAA Championship
just for her and their coach. What a town....what a team! I bet many
of you have been to that little desert town one time or another? ;-)

Too bad they have to do it the Chicago!!! Bracket. ;-)

UofA Dave (Kaibab-Huachuca 1974)