[meteorite-list] Allende, the new drug of 2005?

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Hi,

    Got a great idea for what to do with all that meteorite cutting
dust. There may be a great commercial opportunity here, people.
    People pay high prices for "organic" produce. People pay high
prices for "crystals" and "mysterious space talismans" like broken
Thailand tektites and chips of moldavite. Why not combine these two
ideas into the niche market gimmick of all time?!
    Grow hydroponic vegetables where the minerals and salts that have to
be added to hydroponic tanks is 100% METEORITE DUST, and you have, Yes,
Friends! That's Right! EXTRATERRESTRIAL ORGANIC VEGETABLES!!!! Organic
Produce From Outer Space!
    What do you think people would pay for Extraterrestrial Tomatoes?!
Since the quantities available would be very small, I think you could
charge pretty much anything you wanted -- $100 per pound (more for Vine
Ripened Extraterrestrial Tomatoes), $200 per pound?
    Or maybe I should say -- The Sky's The Limit!

Sterling Webb