[meteorite-list] OT - Paypal/thanks!

From: lakewind_at_infionline.net <lakewind_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:59 2005

Hey guys,
I want to thank everyone who replied for checking and getting back to me.
It sounds like Paypal is working, that is, you can go to the site and see
your account, etc. however if you try to send a payment you might have
problems. At least one other list member did. I tried calling Paypal but
phone traffic was 'unusually high' and after 20 minutes I gave up. In any
case it's not life and death. Again, thanks all for helping out.
Bob