[meteorite-list] meteorite legality responce.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

A listmember sent me this, and I think it is great!
It sums up my thoughts to the T.

"My meteorites were legally obtained. I'm not an attorney and thus in no
position to offer you or anyone legal advice. Consult a qualified attorney
if you want professional legal advice and possibly a bond to back it up as
an insurance policy should unforeseen contingencies complicate any
expedition anywhere. Or just buy meteorites from a meteorite hunter who has
already invested. Basing trips on incomplete, spoon-fed information from
competing meteorite hunters isn't a bright idea in my opinion so if you are
truly planning a trip you should plan accordingly."

Mike Farmer