[meteorite-list] protruding chondrules?

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

Hello List, I received a neat 62g meteorite today, it is an unclassified NWA
that has some nice crust, but it has a broken surface, I am assuming from a
hard landing.
 The neat thing is there are a number (about 10) of exposed chondrules
protruding from the broken surface and a few holes where chondrules have
fallen out. Is this common to see? Here is a few pics of the meteorite, the
first pic shows the chondrules, might have to zoom. : ) Of course, if you
have to have it, I am always up for a trade. : ) And if you can't see the
pics, I can email them to you. : )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN0780.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN0777.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN0784.jpg