[meteorite-list] Ad - Meteoritelab's Last Set of Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

Dear List,

We would like to thank all of those who have shown support for meteoritelab
over the last few years. We have no plans to sell anymore material under
the meteoritelab name on ebay after tonight's auctions end. We may
reconsider this sometime later but just do not have the time in the
foreseeable future to manage over 100 differing items a week. The auctions
that are ending tonight were actually setup over a year ago so this was a
planned transition. Raremeteorites and Naturesvault will pick up some of
the slack but not most of it.

We are in the process of planning some major expeditions to places neither
of us has gone before in hopes of finding a new frontier. As the material
from Morocco continues to thin out, it has become less attractive to invest
resources there. The good news is we have a healthy stockpile and will
continue to build on it as opportunities present themselves. This is where
we will devote the extra time gained by dropping these weekly auctions.

To see this the last set of auctions, click on this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185