[meteorite-list] AD - 2 New Offerings Ending Tomorrow

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

Dear list members,

Last week I added two new classified meteorites to my weekly eBay offerings
under my seller name, naturesvault. One was an ordinary chondrite and the
other was an LL4. The first set of offerings will end tomorrow. The two
offerings are NWA 2382 and NWA 2384. Both are neat in their own right. Here
is a link to one of each:

New - NWA 2382 Porous L4 Complete Slice 10.7 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6517684894&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

New - NWA 2384 LL4 Part Slice 15.6 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6517685427&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

To see all of these offerings and everything else I have available, click on
one of the above links and then click on "View seller's other items".

Best regards and thanks for looking,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)