[meteorite-list] Ebay fraud alert

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:57 2005

I have had dealings with 'Greg' in the past. This guy should be avoided like
the plague. A formal complaint should be filed against him, for selling
garbage like "eartharite's" and other such pieces of junk, and claiming them
as meteorites. He cannot be dealt with via email, because he is basically
not capable of carrying on a legible conversation. This idiot is going to
poison a lot of 'would be' new collectors. A case for IMCA.

 CharlyV