[meteorite-list] Oman trip story

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:56 2005

Hi everyone, it was a great trip, lots of fun and some problems to boot.
I have been extremely sick since friday, in bed last two days with the worst
flu I have ever seen. I was in Business class from Zurich to Dallas, and
most of the people were contractors returning from Iraq, and all were
hacking and coughing, so I must have picked it up from them.
Absolute misory, that is why I have been silent, and not returning emails as
I have been way too sick to worry about that.
I will get back with everyone in the next few days.
Congrats to Eric, who became the newest Lunar meteorite man.
He really did well in finding that piece, without the clasts, it looked like
most other desert rocks there.
Mike Farmer