[meteorite-list] Fw: Meteorite T shirts, Cups and opportunity for whole community...

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:56 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Cottingham
To: Michael Cottingham
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:47 AM
Subject: Meteorite T shirts, Cups and opportunity for whole community...

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to all who purchased a "Meteorite Art Item" from my cafepress store!
Thanks to all who used me as a refferal on their store opening info!

go to:

http://www.cafepress.com/voyagebotanica

When you get here you will see an opportunity for the whole meteorite
community to expand the awarness and importance of meteorites. More
collectors and more interest.

Cafepress offers an individual to place their art on up to 70 different
products. The biggest sellers are the cups and Tee shirts. You can buy 1
or 100. You do not need to lay out the capital to design and print 100 tee
shirts. If you give the site some time and thinking you will see that the
meteorite community could benift greatly by having meteorite products
produced and bought by a larger audience than now exists.

I first started to use cafepress to make some Tee-shirts for my students at
my Herbal School. I then saw the beauty and wide ranging implications of
this site... some of you really need to check this site out.

If you do open a store here to feature your meteorite designs please use me
as your refferal. That way my Herbal Program can benifit.. does not cost you
anything!

Check it out:

http://www.cafepress.com/voyagebotanica

Thanks & Best Wishes