[meteorite-list] Bologna Mineral Show news

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:56 2005

Hello from Bologna

Not many meteorites here, the few sale this its some
moroccan people, me and Tomelleri, few person have
some meteorites available type classical campo del
cielo, sikhote and canyon diablo. The strange is many
moroccan people say the Benguerir fall is not a fall
but its pieces of Bensour pass for a new fall why
moroccans have many bensour material - and its real, I
have see many bensour in the moroccon tables and some
nice pieces - well now who have reson? The moroccan
people or the few meteorite dealers have say its a new
fall - without documentation of the fall etc....?
Some photos its on internet, I have to put the text

http://it.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bolognamineralshow/my_photos

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it