[meteorite-list] What are the latest Iron Falls?

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:56 2005

> All the rest of it is nothing but EDUCATION, isn?t it, and for the sake >
of just that there are quite a few very good books around in the
> meantime (hi out there, Kevin Kichinka, and Richard and Dorothy Norton!)

Regarding that EDUCATION, besides the books mentioned I can do nothing but
also point out to my fellow countryman Bernd Pauli in Ketsch near the river
Rhine to being and always having been a first-class-contributor to this list
for many years, as all of you know, and then also I would like to add and
draw your attention to Martin Altmann from Munich, who never tires to
answering all meteorite related questions directed towards him in
knowledgeable detail, and is a very respectable and friendly person in our
little community.

Alex
Berlin/Stade, Germany