[meteorite-list] What are the latest Iron Falls?

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Could someone give the stats? (This Catalogue-Database makes always so much
trouble on my computer, so that I have to boot it always several times, if I
use it and have other programs open).
This hypothesis I read several times, that in Africa f.i. are less irons
than in Australia, because the aborigines didn't smelt iron.
Australia it says has 75 irons.

Buckleboo!
Martin