[meteorite-list] What are the latest Iron Falls?

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Bernd,

Two great lists to keep as evidence to the rarity of both types. Irons and SI's are probably both undervalued in many ways. Though rusters are rusters and I don't want any more of some of them.

As always Bernd, thank you for being there and for answering many of our questions. Especially in terms of the data, concepts and explanations about the subject of meteoritics.

With great respect,

John

PS I like stone meteorites for the most part. I like SI's second with meso's ahead of pallasites. Irons have yet to catch my "fancy", in a serious way as far as collecting.

-------------- Original message from bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de: --------------