[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine, latest issue

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 13:24:55 2005

Yes it's great, but as the picture is in black & white, I could not see this
terrific fusion crust the way you describe it...
There is also an article by Dominique Padirac in the latest issue of
Meteorite Magazine, about this new phase of carbon that is harder than
diamond. I do not remember who on the List was looking for information about
it, but then read Met Mag.
In addition, I have a pdf copy of a publication made by the scientists who
discovered it; should anyone be interested in it, you can ask me off list
and I'll e-mail it to you. The abstract is in Frenche but then the full
article is in English.

All the best

Fr?d?ric Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com